Monday, November 24, 2008

Toaster Oven + Ink Pen = Fire

Sometimes I really think God is testing me and I am sure he gets more than enough laughs outa me but Wow.......today was something else! While I was giving Chase a bath, Lil Heath snuck into the kitchen, he was only gone for like 2 minutes and I knew he had went in there to play a trick on me, so when I went to put something in the toaster over I was not suprised to see a pen, some tape, some mail and my Dolce&Gabanna sunglasses on the tray. I cleaned everything out and went about my thing, well the big suprise was really that there was another pen hiding in the back. I had my back to the oven and the kids were in the living room, Thank God!, when I turned around the oven was not only on fire but smoking too! Needless to say after I put the fire out and cleaned the mess up I realized what had happen and I couldnt even spank Lil Heath because I checked it before I used it. Anyone want another kid? I think I am selling Lil Heath.

0 comments: