Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED FOR MCCAIN/PALIN!!!

Yes people I voted for John McCain and Sarah Palin. Get Over It!! My mother, mother-in-law and father- in-law all voted for Obama, I think someone must have put some retard juice in their coffee this morning but I love them anyway! When I was driving today, I had the CB on so I could hear the truckers gab and I was so shocked that they were talking about politics! Who wouldve thought that truckers even listen to the news! After about 20 minutes the chatter died down so I got on and said Due to long lines, all Obama voters are asked to vote on Wednesday, Thank you. OMG! that started them up again and they went on arguing for about another 45 minutes! I knew I was just getting them pissed but I was just so shocked that some of them seem so smart! Now if they could only pull their pants up over their cracks that would be great!

0 comments: