I'm sure anyone that knows my husband, knows that he loves Dale Jr. Well I threw a huge fit when he put a Jr. sticker on the back of my truck but today I was soooooooo glad that he did. Okay so after I voted, I went to the bookstore and on my way home I was day dreaming a little and I guess I must have been speeding. Well I get pulled over and the first question the cop has for me was, Do I like Nascar? I said yes and he said Are you trying to qualifiy? I said No, I didnt know that I was speeding. He said Well who is your favorite driver and I said Dale Jr. Duh!! He said Well you can go then! So just like that, because my silly ass husband put a sticker on my car and I said the name Dale Jr. I am out of a ticket.
GO Dale JR!!!! I LOVE NASCAR!!!!
Payton's 8th Birthday
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment