Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA

Wow....... to say I am speechless would be an understatment.When I woke up this moring and turned on CNN, I knew what had happened by the video that they were showing. It was like black folks gone wild, people were getting the Holy Ghost in the middle of the street! What I don't like about Obama is that he voted against banning partial birth abortions, wants to make "Promise Neighborhoods" for low income families, he supports the DREAM act which says that illegal immigrant children are going to be getting government help to pursue higher education. It really has nothing to do with him being black it has to do with, who lives in low income families? Not me, Who would give a half birth to a child and then kill it? Not me, and I am a white, middle class, college student, Do you think any of those grants and government help is going to me? Nope! Obama needs to help the people of AMERICA, and not people who clearly didn't have the initiative to get off their ass and do it for themselves, I do not want to "spread the wealth" to people who feel that they are "owed" anything. I want to keep My Guns, My Money and My Freedom. I hope you are happy America because this is who you voted for, Congrats!

0 comments: