Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Juice Has Been Squeezed!!!!

Finally someone is making some sense in this world, I am so proud of the O.J. jury! It is about time that someone locked him up. For O.J. to run around all these years with that smug " haha I got away with it" smile, just made me want to smack him up! For those of you who didn't follow the trial, more than one man, under oath, admitted that they helped cover up the murder and that O.J. really did murder his ex wife and her lover. DUH! like we didn't already know that! I just wonder where the hell have these men been and how can they sleep at night knowing that you helped a monster make a joke of our legal system? Anyway!!!
I am just so glad that justice has finally been served and we have one less psycho on the streets. CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!

0 comments: