Wow I cannot believe it....... Chase is already crawling!!!! Chase and I went to visit a friend of mine today and while we were sitting in the den talking Chase started to get fussy with me holding him so I put him on the floor and off he went! He crawled about 4feet in 3 seconds, it was crazy.I know I shouldn't be this excited but he is only 6 months old and I guess it has just been a while since I have had a little baby in the house!
Payton's 8th Birthday
9 years ago




1 comments:
I still marvel at how beautiful my grandchildren are. Just looking at pictures of them makes my heart beat funny. Chase is growing up entirely to fast. We need to put some stop grow on him. You can't blame Chase for laughing at Stinky, he is pretty funny. You can't survive in this family without a sense of humor!
Post a Comment