I'm not sure if y'all have a clue as to who or what I am writing about but Jennifer Hudson was on American Idol and she has become quite famous. Jennifer's mother, brother and 7 yr old nephew were murdered this weekend by his step father. Clearly the man had issues before all of this happened under the circumstances that he had served 7 years in PRISON for violent crimes, I cannot understand Jennifer's sister letting a violent felon around her child, it completely baffels me that someone would put their child in danger just because someone claims that they have changed. I also don't understand why people hurt children who have nothing to do with whatever drama is going on, he was just a little boy ! The man who murdered him only did so because he knew that it would hurt his ex-wife. That in my eyes makes him a punk a** b*t*h.
Sorry folks but it needed to be said.
Payton's 8th Birthday
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment