Saturday, October 4, 2008

Casey Anthony

While I am on my legal system rant, let me share a few comments about Casey Anthony.
I cannot imagine is if my child{ren} were missing, I would go absolutely insane and I would not sleep, eat or rest until I found my child. Clearly she either killed her child, sold her, or she knows where she is and this is just some need for attention. If I were Casey Anthony's mother, all I would need was 5 minutes alone with her to find out where my Grandchild was, if I had to start pulling her fingernails off with pliers to get the information then so be it! And for her mother to let her live in her home after all this makes me wonder if the whole family is not mentally ill. I totally offer my services to the Orange County, Florida police department, trust me after 5 minutes she would be singing like a choir. Please pray for Caylee

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you about Caylee. Try to hide from me if that were my grandchildren. You certainly wouldn't want to be at my house. I would beat the hell out of one of my boys. I think she is dead.