I would just like to take a minute to thank our family and friends who have been with Heath and I through thick and thin. Your constant support in our lives and the kids lives is a gift that no money could replace.
Special thanks to all of our church family , I have never met a nicer group of people in my life and we are so glad to see your smiling faces every Sunday.
To our family, we love you and we are so blessed that you are OUR family. We even love you crazy ones so much that we will unlock the basement for you to get out at every family gathering!
To our friends, y'all are awesome to put up with us and you never tire of hearing the CONSTANT drama of our lives, but most of all you are always there when we need you!
Don't worry this isn't a suicide note, lol, we just feel that we need to give a proper thank you to the wonderful people in our lives.
Payton's 8th Birthday
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment