Saturday, June 20, 2009

Favorite Movie Quotes

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of ****** ********. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ******' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! - Scarface

Schoolteacher: Mr. Bobby, there's no smoking in here.
Reese Bobby: Oh, it's all right, darling, I'm a volunteer fireman. -Talladega Nights

Ron Burgundy: [to dog] You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.
Ron Burgundy: I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

0 comments: