
Chase Glenn Carmichael is driving me crazy!!! Today after we had lunch at Cracker Barrel with our "lunch crew"we went home and while Chase was playing with his new toys and spit up a little. While I was cleaning the puke up, Lil Heath comes in and asks me a question, which distracts me long enough for Chase to get away and into my bathroom. When I rushed in there the bathroom looked like Toomer's! That silly little boy decided to decorate! Thank God that we have a child proofed bathroom or we might have ended up with a clogged toilet also. When I told him that he was naughty and not to touch the toilet paper again, he looked at me like, It wasn't me! Not much unlike the look he is giving in the picture above.





1 comments:
Nana and Aunt Nanny enjoyed having lunch with Chase and Amy. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Thank you!
Post a Comment