Thursday, July 23, 2009

UPDATE

What a week it has been already! First, I finally have a new cell, it is a BlackBerry and I am still trying to figure out how to work it, I have lost everyone's phone numbers when my other cell died, so if I don't call you,that is why! Second, Chase has been rather sickly since Monday, but he is better today. We found out today that he IS getting a few more teeth AND he has a tiny touch of virus, so he is not a happy camper but we are very lucky to have found him a new doctor today who's staff actually understands what a " PRIVACY LAW" is!!! Third, tonight I am going to a Mom's Night Out with some friends from church, and poor Heath has to stay home alone with the babies, I think it will be a good learning experience for him! Fourth, We are so excited that Jennifer and Doug are moving back to Auburn this weekend!!! I cannot wait to get Ella, Payton and Chase together again! That's all for now folks!!!

0 comments: