"OH CHASE!!" that was my refrain this morning when I went to get Chase out of his crib. Sometime in the middle of the night Chase had taken his diaper off and had pooped......this child smeared poop all over his bedding, the rails of his crib and all over himself!!! It took a hot bath and scrubbing to get it all off and then I had to deal with the crib itself. While getting all the bedding off, I ended up smearing poop all over myself and the washer. What a lovely way to wake up! Hope y'all have a better day than mine started out!
Payton's 8th Birthday
9 years ago




1 comments:
Hey, it can always be worse! We must remember too - like father, like son! He is just like his daddy! And I'm sure he had that big grin on his face the whole time you were cleaning him up. Happy Friday!
Post a Comment