Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy Week

We have been running around like nutts this week! With Mother in Hawaii, we have not had a free moment away from the monsters but Mother will be home Monday {Thank God!}. Heath and I are cooking dinner at church tonight for the weekly Fellowship Dinner, and I have to teach GA's alone tonight since Barbie and Joey have gone to Disneyland for a week. Tomorrow night is "Ladies Night Out" at our church, which I am now in charge of organizing, we are going to dinner without any kids!!!!. Saturday morning is " Dad's Day Out" which Heath is now in charge of, the Dad's will be taking the kiddos fishing....Good Luck with that! Saturday night, we will be having Toni's {Heath's mom} Birthday party here, GG is coming in from Goshen and will stay the night with Heath and I and she will be going to church with us the next day!! Sunday at church is Amelia's bible presentation, the 1st graders {Amelia and Jane}will get a new bible. Monday, Heath and I have a meeting for the Pepperell Baptist Community Kitchen, which is the FREE soup kitchen that Heath, Joey, Barbie and I started at our church. Luckly we have had an AWESOME amount of support from our church and from the people at the USDA and the East Alabama Food Bank. Hopefully we will be up and running by the middle of next month! So we if you guys dont hear from us for a while then you know why!

0 comments: