Sunday, September 13, 2009

People need to mind their own biz!!

Yesterday, the Opelika/Auburn News reported that Walter Northcutt { my lawyer} had his law licence revoked for 91 days. Well, this morning when I was looking at OANow.com, { Yes I get the paper and also read it online} I saw several comments about the story. The authors of these comments stated that they didn't " know him well" but they felt obligated to give an opinion on him. Of course I had to write something in defense of Walter { check comment amyc27}, why these people think that it is okay to make derogatory statements about a man they don't even know is beyond me but I had to fire back! Walter is an excellent attorney, he is passionate about the cases that he takes and yes, I am sure that he can be displeased with another attorney at times but let me tell you this, I do not want an attorney who isn't passionate about my case, or an attorney who is too scared to jump in another lawyer's ass for whatever reason. I think that some people might be a little jealous and they just wish that they had the balls like Walter!

0 comments: