Okay, I am going to attempt to sound as educated as possible on this one. First thing this morning while having my coffee, I see the story in the OA News regarding "Rev" Dowdell taking Confederate flags off of Confederate soldiers graves. I AM PISSED! First of all, you DO NOT desecrate a grave, you just don't do it, I don't care WHAT is on that grave. Second, Affirmative Action is OVER! You have a BLACK man as president for God's sake! Third, many BLACK men were Confederate soldiers. Fourth, Mr. Dowdell, is NOT a man of the cloth. I cannot name a church that he is currently or has ever preached at all my time living in Auburn. If you check out the comment section on http://www.oanow.com/ under this story you will see over 4pages of peoples comments that feel the same as I do. Mr. Dowdell needs to get a damn life. I will be waving my rebel flag high in the sky today, as a matter of fact I will be putting my rebel flag licence plate back on my car today and I would just LOVE for Mr. Dowdell to try and take it off my car.
Mr. Dowdell needs to leave the city council and this town for good! GoodBye JackAss!!!
Mr. Dowdell needs to leave the city council and this town for good! GoodBye JackAss!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment