The funniest thing happened today and I just feel that I must share this. When I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling very good and by mid afternoon I decided to see if we had anything for an upset stomach, well when I went into our bathroom I found a bottle of Milk of Magnesia and wondered who bought it because the last medicine I bought was Mylanta for Heath's heartburn ........OH NO! HEATH HAD BEEN DRINKING THIS FOR HIS HEARTBURN and THIS ISN'T FOR HEARTBURN!!!! Heath had chugged half the bottle on Monday and was horribly sick for like 3 days and didn't know why and I mean sick sick.....well now we know!
Please read your medicine bottles before you take it or you might end up with something your crazy, distracted wife bought on accident and be very very sick! Sorry baby........
Payton's 8th Birthday
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment