Monday, December 29, 2008

Still Teething..........

I think God likes to test me because lately he has been doing it daily! Chase is still teething, and it's not just one tooth at a time, he has two bottom teeth out and is teething four more on the top! It is truly amazing the things you will do to comfort a screaming baby after being up with it ALL NIGHT LONG! The only things that seem to work lately are a warm bath and a clothespin. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I really don't remember Amelia or Lil Heath having such trouble with cutting teeth. ALSO... Chase thinks he is a big boy and is trying to walk......yes, already.... which means my life is even more nerve wracking because he is constantly trying to walk near things that could break his little head open. So if anyone sees me looking like crap and shaking like a leaf, I am not on drugs, I just have small kids doing crazy things.

0 comments: