Monday, September 8, 2008

I AM A DEMOCRAT VOTING REPUBLICAN

If Obama would have asked Hillary to be his running mate I would have voted for him even though he doesnt have the expierence atleast he wouldve had someone with him who had already run the White House { twice}...there is something very shady about Biden...I cant quite put my finger on it but he just seems a little sinister. McCain may be kinda old and I might not agree with all of his views but atleast he was smart enough to ask a woman to be his mate. I am also so sick of everyone making a huge deal out of her daughter being pregnate! I mean grow up, this is the real world and shit happens. I am absolutely in love with the fact that she has the balls to tell it like it is and not back down. I am voting for McCain.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Oh Amy... if I had known you were a democrat, I don't know if we ever could have been friends!!! Just kidding! I am voting for Palin... forget McCain!